RPM Business Solutions was founded by “The Bar Raiser”, Jeff Earlywine. Shared below, his background and passion has assisted him and his team in creating a company that helps you the business owner “raise the bar” of your life and company. Every company has a bar to be raised (or lowered) and each time you expect more of your staff, volunteers, customers or yourself you are raising the bar. When the bar is raised profits are increased, workflow is better and life is more enjoyable.
RPM's staff focus great attention on all areas of your business. There are five areas in particular:
- Your products and services - making sure you meet the need and wants of your target market by offering the right products and/or services.
- Customers - helping you develop a marketing plan that will bring in your ideal customer or client.
- Staff - equipping you so you will find, interview, hire and continually train your staff.
- Profit management - a profitable business is managed by the numbers, using both leading and lagging indicators.
- Processes - the processes in your business is the glue that holds it all together and the common thread that makes all of the above areas function successfully.
The entire RPM team has a personal passion to equip you and our organization to reach full potential. Each and every client's success is the main goal. That is why the staff at RPM dedicate so much time, experience and know-how to make sure each client succeeds at creating a better life and a more profitable company.
Contact us today.
Identify and overcome the 6 barriers to creating the business and life you desire... Our interactive e-Book,The 6 Hurdles Total Mastery Guide shows you how. Now only $5.99.
Schedule a Consultation
Working with RPM Business Solutions is equivalent to hiring a C-Level Executive without the high price tag. Choose between three options to overcome the hurdles facing your business and get equipped to reach your highest potential.
The Bar Raiser Report (Blog)
The Bar Raiser Report is a weekly business educational and self-improvement newsletter full of information that educates and equips business professionals to build the business of their dreams while at the same time challenges them to improve themselves.